Monday, June 30, 2008

Chattanooga!!

Pop, NeNa, NoNo, Emery Jai, Guice, and I went to Chattanooga this weekend. It was so very much fun! We had a great time. EJ kept us laughing. She was very wild. She said the funniest things. At breakfast she spilt a little syrup on her dress. She wanted to take it off. When I told her that it was inappropriate to be naked in public she started yelling "I want to be a little naked boy in public! I want to be inappropriate!" It was all I could do not to laugh out loud! Guice had a good time, but wanted to get down and be a big kid. He enjoyed his first night in a hotel. We went and saw the Chattanooga Choo Choo and spent a lot of time at the Tennessee Aquarium. It is amazing!
We had a good time but its wonderful to be home! Just one day away and that is plenty for us. Josh and I had thought about planing a family vacation this fall, that is out! I came home and crashed after just two days, there is noway we could do a week at the beach. That type of getaway is at least a couple of years away:)!
Pop & EJ at the Choo Choo!


NoNo Mommy & Guice! Checking out the caboose!
Emery Jai!

Night Night Guyboo!
First night in a hotel!


Checking out the fish!

EJ loved all the animals!
This was in the ocean exhibit, the fish are all behind her.

G looking at the butterflies. EJ playing in the water.
Playing with NoNo!



Mommy and Guice
EJ petting a stingray!
G petting a shark!
Petting Sturgeon!
Guice petting sturgeon!
Throwing a fit, just keeping it real:)!

Say cheese NoNo!
EJ enjoying NoNo's coke!
Waiting for the Shuttle, Guice catching a quick snack!

NoNo, EJ, & G with the Spider Crabs!
These pics do NOT do the aquarium justice check it out HERE!
Also, EJ was way to busy to be posing for photos. I wish I had gotten more of her but such is life with a vivacious little girl!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am lovin your new background!!

Anonymous said...

Oopps, I posted as A-1!! Nic