Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bows & Things!

EJ is finally interested in wearing bows in her hair, it only took 2 years! But in true EJ fashion she isn't wearing one or even two she has to wear every single one! She even shares with Guice, so nice:)!
Emery Jai gets to ride the pony IF she is good at the store. We started a reward program (not a bribe a reward, there is a fine line;). This was implemented after she tee-teed in the floor when I told her she could not have a necklace she picked out! Yes, I know I am paying for Josh's raising. He must have been a mischievous child. Emery Jai talked about how she "had to put her necklace back" and she "tee-teed in the floor because she wanted it and Mommy said no" also said "I went straight to my room when we got home" for days. Oh, the joys of motherhood!


0 comments: