Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Monday!

Introducing our newest family member, Monday! She is a 3 month old Basset Hound. In the last week or so it became very clear that Sampson would rather live in a home without kids. We found a good place for him. EJ was so upset, she loved having a dog. Josh and I did what any parent would do, we ran out as fast as we could and got her what she wanted a Basset Hound :)! Monday is named after one of my most favorite Jimmy Buffett songs "Come Monday". If you have not heard it I can no longer be your friend, your obviously not who I thought you were;). We thought about a several names; Barbecue Sauce, Crouton, July (I said no b/c I want to name a baby this, Josh suggested it b/c he doesn't to name a child this:), Monday seemed to fit so Monday it is!
Emery Jai and Monday! Lots more pics to come!!

in case you don't know the song and want to redeem yourself and have a chance at salvaging our friendship;)

0 comments: