Monday, April 21, 2008

25 Things You Might Not Know About Me....

1. If I had not met/married Joshua I would have joined the Peace Corps.
2. I would have a ton of kids if my husband was up to it, he is not.
3. I really want to adopt.
4. When I graduated College I had 12 piercings and only 5 were in my ears.
5. My degree is a Bachelor of Science in Medical Sociology and Community Health Education.
6. I worked at West End.
7. I smoked 2 packs of ciggs a day until I was preggers with EJ. I loved smoking and still miss it (terrible but I do). I can't, to this day, walk into a gas station without wanting to buy a pack.
8. I would love to be all organic and vegan but do not have near enough dedication.
9. I would also love to practice sustainable living. Seriously, move out to the country and farm. I like the idea of it but am much to lazy!
10. I love What Not To Wear. When I get ready most of the time I think "Stacy and Clinton would have not like this at all!"
11. I really enjoy reading, it I start a book I can't put it down, but haven't read anything non-parenting or child related in years.
12. I can play the flute.
13. I am super scared of vomit.
14. I love the ocean hate the sand and the sun.
15. I can twirl a baton.
16. My hair has been almost every color imaginable.
17. My socks rarely match each other.
18. If we had some extra cash I would hire a cleaning lady in a quick second.
19. I have 3 tattoos and want more.
20. I do not mind to write but I can't stand proof reading so I just don't (ever noticed:)!
21. When I use a public bathroom I use a paper towel to turn on and off the water. I will NOT open the door without a paper towel even if I have to throw it on the floor.
22. I have had the same best friend for 25 years.
23. I absolutely love the Internet, I research everything. Yes, everything especially things related to parenting and/or childbirth. When we were looking into buying the house I researched that too. The area the schools all of it. Anything that is going on I am googling it!
24. I never know where to locate my purse, keys, cell phone, or wallet.
25. I have a terrible memory. I have a cousin (sorry, Blake) that is 3 or so years younger than me and do not have any recollection of him until we are 10ish.

OK Erica my 25 things!! I would love to read my other blogging buddies top 25!

0 comments: