Friday, March 28, 2008

This & That!

We are doing great! We love the new area and can't wait until you come and visit:)! I haven't posted a real post in a long time, I know everyone has been wondering whats going on! Honestly just a lot of unpacking, cleaning, and enjoying our new space. The kids love it. The yard is a huge hit. On to the bullet format:)!
*EJ changes names, she is Cowboy Troy on a daily basis, Guice is Baby Ayden or Otis, and I am sometimes Jana.
*Guice is cruising around on furniture! I am not going to say he is close to walking, every time I announce he is close to something it takes him months to do it!
*Guice is still strictly nursing. He sometimes will put food into his mouth but won't swallow it. The next time he nurses he chokes on it.
*Talking to Emery Jai is almost like talking to an actual person. She can say anything and her vocabulary is endless.
*EJ is sleeping in her own bed all night! We are so excited! I am still a fan of co sleeping as long as it is allowing sleep to take place. In our case little rest was taking place. The transition was very easy, not a single tear was shed. She was ready to make the move as were we:)!
*Josh is loving his job. He works a ton of hours. The typical day starts with him up at 3:30a.m. out the door by 4:15a.m. and he walks back in around 5:30 p.m.! Thankfully he enjoys his job.
*I am joining a Mom's Group. I will let ya know how that goes:).
*Guice is saying Mama and knows what he is saying, using it at appropriate times! He also says Dadda and has said Kit Kat.
*We, Josh and I, are on the train to skinny town. We are using a sensible approach, eating healthy and exercising, nothing drastic.
*Emery Jai puts herself as close as she can to Guice and says "Look were twins!" She learned about twins from visiting the lambs, She is obsessed now.
*Sampson has delivered countless babies with Emery Jai's help.
*The other day EJ was walking around the house saying "You need to paint these walls, they are hideous!"
*If you ask her to do something she will occasionally say "I can't get to it right now!"
*When she has an accident (I do not like to use the term accident because it is very intentional) she will say "Please change me I wet myself."

0 comments: