Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Odds & Ends!

Emery Jai and Guice have started fighting over toys, fun times! Guice is no longer Mr. Nice-Guy, he is developing his own likes and dislikes. Guice has started to prefer some toys over others, this is bad news for Emery Jai.
Emery Jai was looking outside and said "I need a baby horse out there" I asked "What?", she said "You know a foal"
E.J. was opening a plastic bag to play her favorite game as of lately, grocery shopping. Emery Jai said "Where's its mouth?" when she could not get it opened.
Guice is not eating food and will not take a bottle. He got so sick of me trying to feed him baby food every time he got near the highchair he would scream and yell. When I got him in it he would just scream and sign milk. Looks like I have another late eater.
Emery Jai puts herself in time out now. When she does something wrong she will say "I know time out" then go sit down.
Guice has started to try to pull up, he hasn't mastered crawling yet but is so close!
Emery Jai told me to calm down when I was getting on to her the other day :).
Emery Jai will now announce that she is potty trained or not potty trained. If she is potty trained she will not have an accident all day. If she says she is not trained, have the towels ready! E.J. will potty in the floor all day! When I put a pull up on her she will take it off just to tee tee in the floor.
When Guice wants to be picked up he will sign milk!
Emery Jai says that if she has a horse room and a dog she will sleep in her own bed in Nashville, we shall see about that.
Emery Jai's favorite thing to say is What is _______ doing? She asks what I am doing 100 times if not more a day. She ask what Guyboo is doing, what his pants are doing, what her waffles are doing, what her toes are doing, she will even ask "what is Emery Jai doing?" After about the 500th time it starts to drive me nuts!

0 comments: