Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kids say the cutest things....

NeNa was talking about JoJo when E.J. said "JoJo is sad." NeNa asked why JoJo was sad and E.J. replied "He didn't get much for his birthday." We started laughing so hard! Jody had a birthday right after Emery Jai's, E.J. was confused by the lack of guests and gifts! She thought JoJo had been short changed, Emery Jai loves to talk about her birthday and when she is going to have another.
She poured out Kit Kat's food (she does it all of the time) and said "Kit Kat is going to be sad all day." We told her that pouring out the food was not nice and made Kit Kat sad.
I was trying to be stern and get my point across by giving her a stop that now look. Emery Jai said "Stop looking at me all crazy!" I lost it, I tried not to laugh but come on!!
Emery Jai's new favorite thing to watch is horse racing and bull riding! She talks about it all of the time. She says she needs a fast fast fast horse. When I tell her she has Molly and Levi she says "They are too old and slow, I need a faster horse!" Emery Jai also wants a bucking bull for her next birthday, sure! When she is watching she will say "Kickem' out of the Gate!"
Emery Jai has started calling Guice names, which is not funnny at all! But, when she looks at him and calls him a cow with the meanest face she can muster, it is a little humorous. I can not figure out where she heard this, or why she thinks calling someone a cow is an insult.
She was giving Pop an ultrasound with a tube of chap stick and a sock. This went on for several moments before she announced "Nope, no baby Pop just fat!"
When she is mad she calls me by my first name, Emery Jai also does this when she is mad at Daddy or NeNa. She has started to call me Jessica Brewer when she really wants to get her point across.

0 comments: