Wednesday, February 27, 2008

AAARRRHHHHH!

I could not be more frustrated with Emery Jai Anderson! She is such a little mess. I know all toddlers get into things in the bathroom and need to be watched closely. Emery Jai does one better, she locks the door! That's right my little angel will lock the door by pulling out the drawer closest to the door (this has been going on for months but it has escalated). This way she can pilfer and do as she pleases with no interruptions, other than me ordering her to open the door. Emery Jai will not open the door for anything. I said "Open the door, your going to time out." Emery Jai replied "I not open the door if I go to time out!" It drives me nuts, I can see her getting in to things, playing in my makeup, dumping out whatever, eating toothpaste, putting sunscreen into the potty but I cannot do anything about it! Today when she locked herself in and I finally got her out she had left a nice surprise!

0 comments: