Thursday, January 3, 2008

Update: Joshua!

Josh is loving his new job. He is having a great time. My little nerd has made perfect scores on all of his assessments (I would not have expected less and am not the least surprised). He likes his roommate (he was seriously worried about sharing a room with a complete stranger, who wouldn't be) but is looking forward to going to Cooksville in a week, he will have his own room then. I am planing on staying with him part of the time he is there, that will be nice and make it a little less hard. There are 24 people in his training class, Josh is the youngest by 4 years! Josh is enjoying meeting new people. He is very glad, as am I, that he made a career move. The kids and I are heading home tomorrow and Josh has the weekend off. We are looking very forward to seeing him, as you can imagine!

0 comments: