Thursday, January 10, 2008

So....

I have had an exciting couple of days, not good excitement however. The story is very long and complicated so I am condensing it considerably. To top it off I am using a very ungrammatically correct bullet outline!
*Wednesday I felt very faint and light headed. After I blacked out I thought it just might be time to call Josh.
*Trip to the E.R., lots of tests that included lab work, EKG, and chest x rays.
*Final diagnosis: I need to stop exclusively breastfeeding Guice.
*Guice is doing wonderful, he had a quick assessment and is perfectly healthy, he is getting plenty to eat. This advise was purely for my "benefit".
*After much consideration I am not taking that advise. I am going to continue exclusive breastfeeding until 6 months when I will start to slowly introduce solids. I am going to add more fat into my diet and also am going to rest more. I know everyone is shocked, me not taking medical advise who would have ever guessed:)!
*My Mom & Dad came down to help out and let me catch up on the rest I need.
*That is it in a nutshell!

0 comments: