Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ramblings......

I am going crazy without Josh here. I miss him oh so terribly! He was home for one night then had to get back. It was much too short. He is loving his job. Josh had a 100% plus average after phase one, dork. He will be out of training and back home permanently March 4th, a wonderful 3rd anniversary gift. He doesn't know his home store yet he will find out the first of February. The kiddos and I are heading out today to spend a couple of nights with him and celebrate our baby's 2nd birthday. I have been overly emotional about it all week. As a side note this time last year I was being induced, she was born a mere 31 hours later (I was already 4 hours in), worth every single second! I just cannot comprehend that she is going to be two! Why are the days so long and the years heartbreakingly short? Changing the subject before I burst into tears, I am feeling much better. I am eating more/better and resting when I can. On to quips about the kids (I know that's the only reason you read anyway :),
*Emery Jai loves "cooking" for us. She stands at the one of our end tables while she whips us up something for lunch. E.J. has cooked rhinoceros, elephant, and turtle. When Josh was home he asked her what she was making, she answered "I am cookng some Josh for supper." I am a little worried :)!
*Guice is getting another tooth. This one is on the bottom also. It is bothering him somewhat. He is fussy! He wants to be held allot and isn't sleeping well.
*When Guice wants to nurse he does one of three things. He will just fall over like he has been shot, start patting my chest with his fat little hand, or headbutt me repeatedly.
*During lunch or supper E.J. will ask "Is there pig in this?" or "Does that have cow on it?" and sometimes "Is this a chicken?"
*Emery Jai and Guice are interacting more. If she does something that makes him laugh she will do it again, it is too sweet.
*Emery Jai puts anything and everything in to the potty and flushes. We waste more toilet paper.
*Guice has started having fits. He screams like a mad-man if you take away what he is playing with.
*Guice is rocking back and forth on his knees, it will not be much longer until he is crawling.
*When I tell E.J. to stop doing something inappropriate she says "Can you be patient?" She will also say "Just let me do it real quick." She is very mouthy I haven't a clue where she gets it :)!
*I have started introducing sign language to Guice, I expect him to use his first sign around 7 months.

0 comments: