Friday, January 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMERY JAI!

My Baby is two! I cannot believe it. All day Josh and I would say "Do you remember what we were doing two years ago right now?" At 4:58 I had to fight back the tears, I was overwhelmed with emotion as I thought about her entering the world. I love that she is getting older, that she can really interact with me. I love seeing her personality develop (most of the time :) and I am looking very much forward to seeing the young lady she becomes. With all of that being said a part of me is sad over the loss of my little baby. This has been the most amazing and unbelievable time in my life, I love being a mom as if you can't tell! Emery Jai is, to me, perfect in every single way! Josh and I are so grateful and humbled that we were given this gift from God.
Snapshots from her special day!
Lovin' breakfast in bed! Just look at that face!

Massive cleanup effort!

0 comments: