Monday, January 7, 2008

Bits & Pieces!

*I redecorated my blog in honor of E.J.'s upcoming 2nd birthday.
*There is way too much going on during the daytime for Guice to eat. He is way to noisy. Not to worry he will just eat all night when there isn't anything fun or interesting going on, who needs sleep? certainly not Mommy:).
*Josh is in training only 10 more weeks to go.
*Today at the park Emery Jai was looking at the ducks. She asked me what kind they were! I guess I need to brush up on my species (when I say brush up I mean learn them :).
*Christmas day Emery Jai sprayed Josh's new smell good all in her hair. I did not realize it was her that was reeking, I thought Josh had put on way way too much. I made him change his shirt. We had to ride to my Uncles with the windows cracked.
*Guice babbles mama and dada, Josh is telling people he has said his first words!
*Emery Jai knows the days of the week
*When E.J. hears another language she listens intently and then responds directly to the person with gibberish. This occurs often and is insanely embarrassing.
*I am busy preparing to embark on my New Years resolutions. I haven't completely started yet, baby steps people! I have fairly lofty goals.
*Emery Jai says the craziest things. We (particularly me) are having to watch what we say. She combines things we say and gives them completely different meaning.
*E.J. got two baby dolls for Christmas, she adores them. She keeps busy nursing, dressing, and moving them from spot to spot all day.

0 comments: