Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Past!

Josh and I are celebrating our 4th Christmas together! I wanted to take a quick look at Christmas past!

Although I do not have access to a picture of first Christmas, we look very young and very thin :). Our first Christmas as a couple would have also been our first one married (when you know you know) but my Grandmother got very ill and we postponed the wedding. Our first Christmas was spent in Mena with Josh's family. We were not going to make the trip because of the ice storm that year. Josh was very upset about not spending Christmas with his family so at the very last moment we made the decision to go. Josie (my German Shepard) made the trip with us, she loved it. A few days before Christmas we had gone "window shopping", Josh bought me EVERYTHING I said I liked. As most of you know just because I say I like something does not necessarily mean I actually want it, but it was still very sweet. Josh has learned his lesson! We left very early Christmas morning to head to my Grandmothers house. Because of the road conditions we did not make it in time to celebrate with the family, it was my Granny's last Christmas.

Our Second Christmas was a double whammy, our first married Christmas and we were expecting Emery Jai! It was a great Christmas but I was disappointed that I was not cradling a newborn in my arms. There was not a single soul that thought I would make it past Christmas! I heard all of the time how there was noway I would make it to January 14th (I went all the way to the 24 to be induced). I even bought a newborn first Christmas outfit! Even without a special bundle we had a great time!
The Anderson's Christmas 2005! I was HUGE and still went 4 more weeks!The third Anderson Christmas was, again, very eventful. Christmas 2006 was Emery Jai 's first Christmas and I was expecting baby #2! I will always remember this Christmas! Emery Jai was scared of her gift, and that is allot considering she had never been of anything scared before! I had found a rocking horse that I thought would be prefect. When Josh and Pop started pulling it out of the box it was huge! We call it a Clydesdale. E.J. wanted nothing to do with it! She cried when I put her on it. Josh still gives me a hard time!
The Anderson's 2006! Emery Jai has changed so much in a year, but I think Guice takes home the trophy for most growth :)!

2007, our 4th Christmas together! It was a wonderful time! We consider ourselves blessed in so many ways! We really enjoyed watching Emery Jai this year. It being Guice's first Christmas made it so very special. Emery Jai loved her gift and Guice will grow to love it! I fear the bar has been set a little high. I do not know what we will get them next year!

The Anderson's 2007

We are looking forward to the next 50 or so!!

0 comments: