Sunday, November 18, 2007

Travel Plans!

Wow! We have an insanely busy holiday season planed! The kids and I are leaving on Wednesday the 21st heading to Arkansas for Thanksgiving with my family. I am driving the whole way by myself! 6 hours with two babies, I must be crazy! We are waiting until Wednesday to give NeNa a fighting chance at a clean house on Thursday! We are celebrating with my Granny Brewer and family the Saturday after. I am coming back to Tennessee the 28th. Then on December the 4th Josh, the kids, and I are leaving out. Josh is taking his vacation during this time. We are going to spend a couple of nights with NeNa and Pop and then we are off to Mena. This will be the first time his family has seen Guice and the first time in almost a year they have seen Emery Jai. We are staying 3 nights before heading back to central AR. The babies and I are staying put in Enola until after Christmas! I am sure by this time I will be sick of traveling and so will the little ones! Josh is going to be back for Christmas and Christmas Eve. Such a busy holiday schedule. The upside is I will not have to decorate my house, we won't even be here! However I am not looking forward to all the driving, I know it will be worth it.

Guice decided he needed a new trick to show everyone because rolling over is old news!

Tripod! I think he will be sitting up by Christmas! So exciting!




0 comments: