Tuesday, November 27, 2007

'Tis The Season!

Today we embarked on a marathon Christmas shopping expedition! Josh and I decided to do ALL of our shopping in just one day! We were successful for the most part. We just have a couple of gift cards to pick up then we are DONE! We had to replace the costumes that Emery Jai found with another gift, I think she will be very pleased with the replacement! Josh and I decided last year that one gift from us for the kids is plenty. We are trying to keep the focus on giving not getting. Josh and I also decided not to teach our children about Santa. Because Emery Jai and Guice are so young the subject hasn't come up, we just plan to be honest with them about it. We took the kiddos with us, Guice did wonderful Emery Jai was entertaining as always! We got a call from NeNa letting us know that my cell was in the lost and found at the mall. For the life of me I could not think of how I lost it, I did not even bring it. Apparently Emery Jai had put it in her pocket at home and it fell out at the mall! We ate at a restaurant where the severs dance. Emery Jai hopped right up there with them and started dancing right along! Everyone in the restaurant clapped and cheered for her.

Thats a first! Emery Jai wanting in a stroller!

Best 4 dollars spent all day!
Emery Jai dancing! Servers Dancing

0 comments: