Sunday, November 11, 2007

In Just 24 Hours...

In the past 24 hours Emery Jai has but all of our shoes in the washing machine, thankfully she is too short to start it. She has tried to pick up Guice countless times and has tormented him in anyway she could. Emery has put panties, soap, and a bottle of my favorite lotion in the toilet. She has bitten me and pulled my hair. Pushed ALL of my buttons and gotten on every nerve I have. Threw a number of fits about things I mostly do not remember. I do recall a couple of reasons, she wanted pasta for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That was the reason for 3 fits. One melt down was fueled by me not letting her put Guice in a box and push him around. She only took a 30 min. nap. She has hidden my camera and cell phone. This is very calculated, she knows exactly what she is doing. Emery Jai took off her clothes stood in the middle of the floor and tee-teed, when I asked her why she said "Tee-tee like Daddy!" She pulled all of my clothes out of my dresser. Emery Jai dumped a whole container of yogurt all over her head, then screamed at the top of her lungs when I washed her hair. Emery Jai changed the font on my computer while banging on the key pad. I do not know how to fix it and I can barely read my own blog, the font is set on microscopic! E.J. has forced me to read the same book about 30 times, to make matters worse I hate the book. It is a book about colors, so it doesn't have a story just pictures. She scribbled in the checkbook. Needless to say has spent a fair amount of the past 24 hours in time out. In addition to all of this Emery Jai said her first real sentence. She has spoken in phrases and broken sentences for a while and uses them often but this was her first real original sentence. Josh was kissing me bye before he left for work and Emery Jai said "I want you to kiss me bye Daddy." Josh and I looked at each other in amazement, she said it clear as a bell. It is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. Josh walked around and kissed her then she said "rub my shoulders". It was such an unforgettable moment. I am so glad both Josh and I got to be here to hear it. It is funny to me how that one little thing makes me forget about everything else, well almost!
Here are a couple of pics to keep things in perspective :)! She is just so very adorable!

0 comments: