Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Myspace Graphics


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I have so so much to be thankful for I do not know where to start! I am so thankful for Josh. He is a wonderful and loving husband and father. Emery Jai, Guice, and I are blessed. I am very thankful for our children, they bring pure joy to our lives each and every day! I am in constant awe of them and that we were chosen to love, guide, and teach them. I pray often that we are being the parents they deserve. I am thankful for my parents they are simply wonderful to not only me but my husband. We are equally grateful for Josh's family, we hope to see them more often. My extended family is very involved in our lives for this I am thankful. I believe that it is a huge asset to Emery Jai and Guice to have so many people who love them. They have the unique experience of really knowing their great aunts, uncles, and cousins. I am thankful for true life long friends. The ones that even when you go way too long without talking you just pick up where you left off. Friends that you can be brutally honest with and have no fear of judgment or rejection. I am grateful for those who blur the line between family and friends.
Those are just a very few but very important things I am thankful for! The list also includes:
Nap time
Coffee
Super comfortable shoes
Quiet time alone
Quiet time with Josh
Baby sitters
Dates with the hubby
Long baths
Pumpkin pie

0 comments: