Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Wonderful Husband!

Mostly I tell funny/cute stories about the kids because, well, I know that is what you all really care about. But today I am going to spice things up a bit and amuse you with a couple of stories about Josh! I know you are excited so I will get right to it. But first a small disclaimer: I love love love my husband and am so very thankful he is mine. With that being said here it goes!
Story One:
Last night, I was trying to open a can of black olives for E.J.. I could not for the life of me find the can opener. I asked Josh if he knew where it was in the most nonchalant voice he answers "It might still be in the living room, Emery Jai was playing with it in there." I launch in to a huge speech (rant) about how it is absolutely not an appropriate toy for anyone let alone a 1&1/2 year old! Josh's response "It was my first time to do it, I have learned my lesson" I, as you can imagine, burst into laughter.
Story Two:
When Josh is off work he is amazing, he helps with the kids and cleans the house. Josh goes above and beyond on his days off. He tries to let me rest, you get the picture. The one thing that he does the best is put the kids down for their naps. I think I know why. I would like to present these pictures as evidence:).
exhibit A
exhibit B
This one is just for good measure and to remind me of why I discourage Josh to nap when I am gone!

0 comments: