Monday, October 8, 2007

Just Another Monday!

Surprise we took the kids to the mall so Emery Jai could burn off over flowing energy! If I had a third of her energy I would be thrilled. It might seem like a lot of work just so she can play. But let me tell you it is well worth it! She loves it! If we were to keep her home she would be kicking down the door! I have never met a child who wants to go more than she does. From the time she gets up she is asking to go places. On the way home from places she ask to go somewhere else! Emery Jai is so social and loves being around people. I wonder where that came from?!?! Josh and I say she would make a wonderful server, but E.J. seems to like the busers the best.
Yes, we put our kid on a leash. Until you have taken E.J. out in public you have NO room to judge :)! She doesn't want to ride in her stroller anymore. Emery says she is a big girl and babies ride in strollers. I still push it and put our bags and stuff in it. It makes her so mad when I get it out of the car.


Over the bridge she goes! She loves this thing!
Playing so hard makes a girl thirsty!
Daddy & Guice
Mommy & Guice

Emery Jai is much too cool to have her pics made with Mom & Dad!

Happy Baby!

More Happy Baby!


Worn out from all the pics, it is hard work being this darn cute!


0 comments: