Tuesday, October 30, 2007

3 Months Today!

I can not believe my little man is already 3 months old! He definitely is not at all like a newborn anymore. It is a little sad how fast time flies. Guice is doing so much. He is rolling over, batting at his toys, and lifting his head up off of things like his bouncy seat. He is so strong I am afraid he will wiggle out, I have to strap him in. He knows when someone is going to pick him up, he will lift his head and try to lift his shoulders up off of the blanket or whatever. Guice is trying so hard to mimic facial expressions. He will stick his tongue back out at you. The funniest thing is to watch him try to sputter. He can not quite figure it out. Guice is still sleeping great! For this I am thankful. He is only nursing once during the night. This week I have had the opportunity to see him around other babies, he is huge! He is so much bigger than all of the babies his age. The ladies in the church nursery could not stop talking about his size and also about how shockingly handsome he is! He hardly ever cries, Guice smiles all of the time (unless someone else is taking his pic :)). He is a little cuddle bug, he loves to be held and talked or sung to. I could not ask for a better baby.

0 comments: