Sunday, September 23, 2007

Guice Looks Like Guice!

After my Aunt Mary suggested that Guice looked like Papa I asked Mom to bring some pictures of him. Much to my surprise he looks a lot like Papa! It is strange to me to look at Papa and see Guice, just as it is when I look at Emery Jai and see Pa (my dad's dad). I miss them more than words can say. If I tried to vocalise how much all of my Grandparents have meant to me it would be a huge injustice. There are simple no words that can express the love I feel for them. I still get extremely sad when I think about how much I would have loved for them to meet Emery Jai and Guice. I would give anything for them to be here. Mom and I joke all of the time about Granny Nina and how she would have used a fly swat on E.J.! She kept a fly swat and a tree limb on the top of her refrigerator. I also think about how excited Pa would be over Emery Jai's red hair, he would have loved it. I know they would have thought the babies were perfect. Emery Jai and Guice are lucky to have NeNa, Pop, and Granny Brewer be such a huge part of there lives and for that Josh and I are very thankful. I just know how much E.J. and Guice would have benefited from having Granny Nina, Papa and Pa around, they were remarkable people. I pray they know how deeply they were and still are loved. I talk about and show pictures of Pa, Papa, and Granny Nina every chance I get, because even though they are not here now they would have loved the babies so so very much. And I want the kids to know them as much as possible. Josh and I our so thankful for family!

Guice Herndon Hoggard (Papa) at 6 weeks of age

0 comments: