Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BIG BOY!

We have an official weight on our little man, 14lbs 4oz! He is huge! I can not believe how much he has grown, he only weighed 8lbs 11oz at birth. Guice was born at 39 weeks instead of 41 (E.J. was born @ 41 and weighed 9lbs 3oz). I had my checkup yesterday, everything is good. They weigh the babies to make sure they are growing and breastfeeding is going well, he is and it is obviously! All the midwives thought he was so handsome, of course they do not tell everyone this just me :)! They also thought he was enormous! I will find out his length, head circumference, and how much he has gained at his well child checkup.
Guice filling up his cosleeper!
He doesn't sleep in it, he has wiggled his way into the bed full time.
So Happy!
And Beautiful (Handsome)!

0 comments: