Thursday, August 9, 2007

Never A Dull Moment!

I just wanted to share a few of the stories that have kept us laughing the past week or so. Emery Jai has done her part to keep us entertained. I have said this before but I am going to say it again, she is so so funny! Her personality is amazing!
Emery Jai was watching me change a diaper when Guice experienced explosive poo all over the couch and me! Josh and I died laughing E.J. did not find it as humorous. She ran and told NeNa what had happened. Emery Jai tells anyone who will listen what Guice did, she told the lady at Wal-Mart. And anytime we get ready to change him she is instantly concerned that he might poop on something. It took us forever to convince her we cleaned the couch and it was O.K. to sit on.
She has taken notice of the difference between girl bottoms and boy bottoms. Emery Jai now checks all of her stuffed animals for their parts. Shes a little confused by the fact they don't have either.
When Guice cries she will look at me and say boob repeatedly! E.J. thinks that solves everything.
Emery Jai does not want NeNa to hold Guice. If he starts crying she runs and jumps in NeNa's lap. She also says "My NeNa" about 1000 times a day.
I know there will be more stories to share, stay tuned.
here are some pics from the last couple of days
A sink full of Emery Jai!
What a cutie!

Thanks Uncle Jo-Jo & Jody Lynn for the cute shirt!
Seriously, who does this kid look like?!?!?!

0 comments: