Friday, July 6, 2007

Midwife Appointment!

The visit went well. I did not get to see Linda, she was delivering a baby. I did not care for the person I saw, shes not a midwife so I don't have to worry about seeing her again. Anyway Guice is wonderful and growing like a weed! I actually lost weight two pounds! I have no idea how, I eat constantly. Josh made the comment today that he can tell a difference in our grocery bill when I am pregnant. My blood pressure is good 110/70 and his heart rate was around 130. The person I saw (I don't know her name) recommended that I try not to gain any weight from this point on, that he felt "full term". She said to eat healthy but that he did not need to get any bigger. I go back on Wednesday, I will get the results of my Beta Strep test. Josh and I are going tomorrow to buy the herbs we need for the natural induction process, I will start the herb regimen at 37 weeks.

0 comments: