Monday, July 16, 2007

BABY WATCH 2007!

The count down has begun! It is a very exciting and exhausting time. This weekend I thought for certain I was in labor. I was having contractions every 2-6 min. for hours at a time. The contractions never intensified, they were just mildly uncomfortable. I had a quick visit with a midwife today to see if any progress was made, I was praying she would tell me I was at 4. No such luck. After all of the annoying contractions and lack of sleep I had shown very little change. This was a little discouraging to me. I am trying so hard to stay positive, and remind myself it will happen in Gods time, not mine. But that is a constant struggle for me. I want him here now. I know I am only 37 weeks and 4 days so I could still have a ways to go. I have my appointment on Wednesday, I will keep you updated!

0 comments: