Wednesday, July 18, 2007

37 Weeks 6 Days!

Everything is well! This week was a little more eventful with the contractions and all. I am so relieved that at the most I only have a few weeks left. I am drinking the teas and taking the supplements to make things happen. The teas taste a lot like dirt which makes me gag and the supplements give me heart burn, fun times. Josh and I are trying very hard not to get super anxious, but we find it next to impossible. I was craving strawberry cake, Josh brought home a HUGE cake! It is fabulous. I think I have maybe two shirts and a couple pairs of pants that still fit my belly. I refuse to buy any more clothes. Josh loves looking at my belly and guessing how Guice is laying. It is not a hard guess! It is easy to see where he is, my whole belly will be distorted by his movement/shape, it will look completely lopsided.
Emery Jai went home with Nena and Pop so we could get rest and finish up some final things. I miss her already, but it is nice to have some down time. I am going to do my belly cast this week and clean the house extremely well (thrilling, I know). Although what I am looking forward to most is Erica coming on Friday! I have a busy week planed, maybe the next one will fly by!
Fetal development in pregnancy week 37:fetus in ninth month It’s the calm before the storm. Changes in your baby's weight have leveled off with only a few ounces of fat added this week. At this point your baby should weigh in at around 7 lbs and 20 inches (with boys somewhat heavier and longer than girls). Happily, as far as internal organs go, they are now developed enough to function in the outside world although the oh-so-important immune system is still developing and will continue to do so after birth. With a large boost of antibodies provided by breast milk when nursing begins. Fighting infection and staying healthy should be well within their physical capacity when your little fighter is born.


Yummy strawberry cake!


Can my tummy get any bigger?!? (I know the answer is yes it can and it will)


0 comments: