Friday, June 15, 2007

E.J.'s Checkup

Emery Jai had a checkup and some shots yesterday. It was her first time to see a pediatrician in Nashville, all I can say is I miss Debbie Emery's nurse practitioner. I guess Dr. I was OK I just was not overly impressed. We were there for over 3 hours, maybe 20 min. of those we were being seen by someone. But the most important thing is that Emery is 100% healthy. Dr. I could not believe that she has never taken an antibiotic (knock on wood). Emery Jai is right on track, overachieving actually. Her verbal and social skills well exceed the normal range. She is preforming at a 2 to2 1/2 year old capacity. Emery is a very big girl, she is in the 97% plus range for her height, weight, and head circumference. Everything is in proportion so no worries about weight, shes just going to be tall. Emery Jai hated getting her shots, as soon as they were over she got her purse and the keys and started telling everyone bye bye.

0 comments: