Monday, May 21, 2007

Family Update!

Well, first and foremost we are all very healthy and happy (for the most part) and for that we are thankful. Josh is loving his job. It is working out very well. His schedule is very good for the family, he has a lot of closing shifts. Close shifts work well for us. I am doing fine, the pregnancy is going good. I am getting a little spoiled having all of my meals cooked and also not doing any major cleaning, Nena takes care of all of that. But at the same time I am ready to move. I had a good mothers day, I received a ton of cards. I haven't gotten my gift from Josh, I think its going to be very very big :). Emery Jai is 28 lbs and 33 inches tall. I can't believe she will be 16 months this week. The more she talks the less she uses sign language, honestly I am a little sad to see the signs go. E.J. is into everything! I am exhausted by 9:30 a.m.! It cracks me up to hear people talking wild their boys are, I just think if my son is wilder than E.J. I am in serious trouble. Emery Jai's latest nickname is thing one (cat in the hat), she's nonstop.
So all in all we are good, just ready to be reunited. It has been so hard and stressful.