Saturday, March 10, 2007

HEY

We have been so busy I haven't had a chance to blog. Everything is going very well. Emery Jai is growing so fast, she does something new everyday. She has been learning new signs, Emery picks them up so fast. She keeps me very busy, I'm starting to wonder if I will have time for another one (a little late now!). We are leaving for Nashville on Sunday to see Josh and have another ultra sound on Tuesday. I can't wait until we live in the same state!

Emery Jai with a mo-hawk!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Emery looks Ay-doorabul with that mohawk. Of course, she's just as cute without one. Rodney agrees with me. :)

I've figured out your blog, except I should be posting this on the latest entry, "Finley Guice"- because I love love love the name! I'm so glad it's a boy. I knew it had to be though since you're not so sick this time.

I'm super happy for my old best bud. Love ya!